- INVESTING IN EDUCATION TO PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ALL A Real Plan to Leave No Child Behind. George Bush has underfunded No Child Left Behind by almost $27 billion, shortchanging America’s children...
- Higher Education Funding Creating new jobs in Ohio is critical To do so, we need a highly trained workforce ready to tackle the good-paying jobs of the future. We believe...
- When Will Ohio Fix Public Education? I can no longer remain silent in my need to address the severe, poorly researched attacks on public education and our teachers by right wing politicians and media sources who do not have a clue as to what is required to teach our children and adolescents.
- Education Adequate funding for all Ohio public schools is critical
- Teachers questions Taft's curricula Gov. Bob Taft's plan to require tougher math and science classes for high school students doesn't add up, some educators and researchers said.
- Ohio School Funding Are your schools better off than 4 years ago?
- Kasich for School Consolidation Congressman Kasich Wants to Consolidate Ohio Schools
- Senate Bill Seeks to Limit Debate in Ohio's Colleges and Universities Calling Ohio's professors "card-carrying Communists," in a Jan. 27th Columbus Dispatch article, Sen. Larry Mumper (R) introduced S.B. 24, which aims to take power from the hands of educators and into the hands of right-wing reactionaries.
- Charter Schools Benefit Whom? No matter your opinion of charter schools’ benefit to education, I offer some recent conclusions....