You are qualified to vote if:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- If you are 17, but will be 18 on or before the day of the general election, you may vote in the primary election (earlier in the year) for candidates only, but not on issues.
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election.
- You are not in prison for a felony conviction under the laws of the United States, the state of Ohio, or any other of the United States.
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- You register to vote at least 30 days before the election.
Board of Elections Contact Information:
Medina County Board of Elections
3800 Stonegate Dr,
Medina Township, OH 44256
P.O. Box 506
Medina, Ohio 44258